Thursday, November 11, 2010

What a month

Where do I even begin? The past month has been so busy...note the absense of blog posts!  While John was starting work and getting settled in Boston, I was back in Tupelo finishing packing and getting things ready for my big move.  Let me just say that I am so blessed with the best family and the most amazing friends.  I have always known this but during the month of October while I was "single" I was so well taken care of!! A big thank you from the bottom of my heart to every single person who called, took me to dinner, let me spend the night, etc.  From my family, Meridian friends, college friends, Tupelo friends, the list goes on and on.... you are all wonderful and I love you! If I started naming names I would definitely leave someone out but I do have to say a huge thank you to the Rousseau family in Tupelo.  I practically lived with them this past month and they took me in like I was one of their own.  I will always love my second family!
Here are just a few pictures from some of the things I did in October.  My camera died at some point and my charger ended up in Boston with John!




1 comment:

  1. i'm so excited for you mags!! can't wait to hear all about boston!

    ReplyDelete