Friday, January 27, 2012

I'm baaaaaack!

After a little over a year break from blogging, I have decided to jump back in.  A lot has gone on since my last post, most importantly the birth of our son... Chance Richards Kueven.  While I didn't get very far in blogging about our life in Boston, my posts were about concerts, road trips, hockey games, etc.  Let's just say our life has taken quite a turn.  We've traded those things for strolls around the neighborhood, late night feedings, all of Chance's milestones... and we couldn't be happier! 
So my new intention for blogging is so John and I can look back one day and remember our life as a family of three (well four including Toby!).  I am not going to attempt to go back and fill in the past year.  The only back post I am going to write is Chance's birth story, which hopefully I will start writing sometime later today.... depending on how long the little guy will be entertained in his jumpy seat!

2 comments:

  1. yay!! i can't wait to hear all about everything! i need to hear how great it is - i started getting really nervous this week... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the kueven's blog being back!!! Maybe this will inspire me to start mine back. Who am I kidding? Probably not, but I'm so excited to read all of yours!!

    ReplyDelete