Friday, February 10, 2012

The Super Bowl

Chance went to his first Super Bowl party last weekend.  We watched the game at our friends Adam and Julie's apartment with a few people.  It was nice and laid back and we had some delicious food! 
I had no idea how Chance would do with a 6:30 kick-off, which is exactly when we start winding down for the night with his last bottle and bedtime shortly after.  I went fully prepared to leave during the first quarter if needed.

My little Patriot
While the game wasn't so great for our Patriots.... my little man did fabulous!  He was so happy and was in the best mood.  He LOVES football...I guess the colors and movement really capture his attention... so he was content to sit in our laps and watch some of the game.  He took his bottle and stayed awake until the beginning of the 2nd quarter.  And after that, he stayed just like the picture below until John and I left during the middle of the 3rd quarter.



Even though our Patriots lost, we had a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment