Friday, February 3, 2012

Yummm!

Chance has been eating solid foods for about two weeks now and he is loving it!  The first thing we gave him was oatmeal and for the first couple of feedings most of it ran right out of his mouth.  He now has gotten the hang of it and opens wide when the spoon comes toward his mouth!
I am currently making his fruits and veggies.  I figured since I'm home with him and have time, plus it is cheaper and healthier...why not give it a try!  So far I've made sweet potatoes and he loves them.  We are trying bananas this weekend.
Chance now eats oatmeal in the morning and then oatmeal plus either a fruit or vegetable at night.  Here are some pictures from the last few weeks. 




You can tell he takes after his mama.....my boy likes to eat!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you are back blogging!!! I love hearing about what is going on in your life!!

    ReplyDelete