Saturday, April 14, 2012

Happy Easter

He is risen! He is risen indeed!

We had a wonderful Easter weekend.  Our weekend was nice and relaxing.  I had big plans for us to dye eggs on Saturday, more for pictures than for Chance to actually take part.



Too bad I bought BROWN eggs.  That's right, I bought brown eggs for us to dye.  Even worse, I didn't realize it until after I had boiled the eggs and gotten the dye ready.  John still had to point it out to me!  So, needless to say we did not actually dye the eggs!!

Sunday morning we went to church and it was packed.  I loved seeing the altar with the tulips and lilies, and everyone dressed in their bright spring clothes.  Chance looked so handsome in his blue and white smocked jumper (thanks Marge and Big D).  Too bad the only picture I have is on our actual camera, which will not turn on at the moment.  It is probably the one time in Chance's life that I haven't taken about a hundred pictures on my phone!  So you will have to take my word that we have a cute family picture of the three of us in our Easter best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment