Monday, February 4, 2013

Twas the Week Before Christmas

Chance and I got to Meridian in early December.  John came and spent the week with us in between jobs and enjoyed a little downtime.  It was so much fun to be around for all the fun festivities leading up to Christmas.  The Sunday that John left for Texas was the same day as the FPC Cantata and Open House. It was a great way to really get into the Christmas spirit!
 



Another pre-Christmas tradition was visiting Santa at the mall.  Mom, Dad, Chance, and I went to eat and then made our way to Santa.  Chance did fine from a distance but as we got closer to Santa and he started talking to us, the tears and screaming began!! So we got a quick picture and were on our way. 


Caroling was one of my favorite things to do around Christmas growing up.  I haven't gotten to be a part of it in years, so I was excited to go and take Chance.  Big D still leads it and he did a wonderful job!  We had a charter bus full along with some other vehicles in our caravan.  It was so much fun!


I can't believe Christmas is almost here!










No comments:

Post a Comment