Thursday, June 13, 2013

Just the Two of Us

John and I have recently been able to enjoy some time together without our little wild child. While we love doing things as a family, it's been nice to spend some time just the two of us!
In May we went to the hospital's annual gala.  We got a babysitter for Chance and enjoyed a night downtown with dinner and dancing. 
Later that month, we went to see Dave Matthews Band with a group of friends. The concert was great and so was the company!
And finally, we went to Meridian for Memorial Day weekend and enjoyed seeing all of the fam. John and I came back to TX on Monday and Chance spent the following week in Meridian. He had fun playing and being spoiled rotten while John and I enjoyed dinner out, a movie, baseball game, and finished some projects around the house. 

I love spending time with my hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment