Wednesday, May 30, 2012

9 months

My little munchkin is on the move!  That is our biggest milestone for the month.  His preferred method of getting around is doing an army crawl.  He is slowly starting to get up on his hands and knees, but mostly he moves on his stomach!


We have toys galore all around but Chance wants to play with DVDs, picture frames, speaker cords, etc.  Needless to say we have done some major baby proofing around here recently. 



He still loves to eat and is now getting three solid meals a day.  We are working on him feeding himself and he gets so excited when a bite of food actually makes it in his mouth! 

Picnic at Copley Square

We are loving the weather here and are outside as much as possible.  When we head for the door Chance squeals with excitement because he knows we are going out. 

Having fun at John's soccer game
Another milestone I'm quite excited about is he finally said "mama".  He does not say this often and most times when I try he still answers me with a resounding "DADA" but I know he can say it!!  He also loves to clap his hands and is trying to wave.

Chance is the sweetest thing!  He is getting so big and I can hardly stand it!  We have so much fun and I'm still so thankful to be home with him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment