Saturday, August 4, 2012

Road Trips

While in MS for so long, I tried to see as many friends as possible! 
Chance and I loaded up and drove to Oxford to spend the night with the Rousseau family.  While we were there I also got to see some Tupelo friends.  Leslie and Tracy came along with their sweet pups, and Jenn came over with her kiddos Davis and Hopper.  We swam, visited, ate, and had a great time!  Unfortunately I only have these two pictures:

Playing outside at the Rousseau's house

Chance and Helen
It was great catching up with friends!

I also was so excited to spend the weekend with my college besties!!!  Hard to believe I have known these girls for 9 years and that it has been five years since we graduated from State.  We had a wonderful weekend at Pickwick. 


They were also so sweet and surprised me with birthday decorations and a cookie cake (my favorite!).


Loved getting to spend the weekend with these girls.... Hootie Hoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment